Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Name Your Bull

Oh, all right, I know you probably don't have a bull. The thing is, I'm off to have shoulder surgery today and it's going to take me a few days to figure out how to type with one arm in a sling. In the meantime, I'm having a "Name Your Bull" contest. Here's how it works:

1. Think of a name. As many as you want, really.

2. Leave a comment containing your bull name or names, and, if your name is geared towards a certain type of bull, include a description if you want. If you don't know how to comment, look on the left of this page under "How to leave a comment," and it will tell you how. Then come back to this page and leave your bull names here. Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away, because sometimes there's a time lag, but you'll see them show up in the course of the day. I'll be leaving this post up all week so names can accumulate.

3. Next week I'll put up a poll and you can vote for your favorite names.

4. The winner gets a bull! No, no, I'm sorry, the winner doesn't get a bull. The winner gets to be proud of their imaginary bull and its cool name.

I don't know about you, but it seems to me that one of the best things about owning a bull would be naming him. So here you go.